Saturday, July 30, 2005

friday...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAYS!!!! (ur favourite colour ya? haha..)


make it up to u here cos i might have spoilt it today... but anyways, thx for always being a friend. =)

did not have too much of an enjoyable day today.. tired, and all.. some other stuff too... my parents din go down for parents evening today so i can go home!! haha.. mdm mecanas help me.. haha.. she let me off from duty... yay!! but in the end i also had to help carry water till my whole shirt all wet la... -_-" i juz bathed some more..

hmmm.. heard a funny joke from ah wei while in the toilet haha.. made me laugh til i could not wear my pants. i wore only one side den i was hopping all about cos i kept laughing and i was preventing my pants from touching the ground... was wet la.. everyone bathe den the water splash out..

chem and physics are getting harder and i am getting sleepy so bb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home