Thursday, October 27, 2005

27/10/2005 - Part 1

This entry would be broken up onto quite a few parts...
it's juz a reflection of everything,
everything that is going on or yet to come.
and these few entries would probably be the last...
----------------------------------------------------------
Alright!
i have gotten back my results. i am ADVANCED!!! woo hoo!!
yea. haha.. i am happy la. but the teachers speaking to my mom were a first a little erm.. i dunnoe how to describe.
ya, my marks are as good as retaining, but their motive is also to help me advance. the first thing they said was "your son's current situation is that he is retained." i'm like - ya, i thought we were here to talk about my advancement??
anyway, i dun wan to talk about how bad they were, but, it was also for my own good.
there's gonna be LOTS of changes... really lots... not juz in my academics, but in my life... many things... too many it's making me sad. i am juz too comfortable with my life now... shall talk about it in the next few parts.
ok, so i was asked to drop some stuff i like doing. things like my CCA and...... the computer. yea..
there was rugby, SC and computer, i gave it an extremely long thought. to me, rugby is the most important, followed by SC, cos i am sooo closed to getting my testimonial. ( i have to say life in SC wasn't that fun except that i have made many new friends and because people know me, it isn't hard for me to communicate with the student body.) lastly would be my comp...
i din noe to rate my comp 2nd or third cos my comp, is what i use to drown my boredom, lonliness and sadness. yea... it's like people would go drinking or something, i'd drown myself with my laptop. ha... dunnoe if u get wad i mean.
most of this sadness, boredom, lonliness ends up in my blog haha... yea.. "my closest friend"..
hmmm... so i would not be able to touch much of my comp since i have made an agreement that i'll have to put it aside and concentrate on my studies.
i guess this sounds retarded, but i juz realise that i probably am juz trying to "be" with my friends, and probably monitor them through my laptop. yea.. it sounds gross and retarded... probably i juz feel insecure. i probably would not be too bothered by this since most of my friends are soon leaving me...
i'm wierd ya... anyway, am gonna break out of this habit. i have to depend on God to help me and not blog nor wadsoever.
to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home