Monday, May 29, 2006

29/05/06

it's been 2 days since my birthday!! HAHA!! juz wanna say some final thanks. =)

firstly, to R11/12 youths who celebrated for me, thanks! thanks jon for getting the cake.

den fabian who got me a christian CD - LIVE TO WORSHIP. (been a while since i've got any chrstian song CDs or have i been listening to them. hahaha..) BIG thanks!

den of course colleen who passed me the pressie yesterday. =) she got me a really COOL quicksilver t-shirt. really nice. ha! prolly bring it along for camp hahahaha!!!

thanks ALL OF YOU who made last minute msgs and all. hahaha.. at least you remembered ya! =DDD

alright! long day today, tmr too. after tt, FREE!!! but i gonna have to go get my passport extended, prolly do some fishing and of course STUDY!!!

hmmm.. fishing... prolly call gao ping and vijey haha.. see if we can get things settled.

k am off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home