Wednesday, May 31, 2006

31/05/06

aye, i am just soooo amazed and touch by what God has been doing in my maid's life ever since she converted.

this is like gonna be my third story about her in my blog la!!!

just sunday, my maid misplaced her bag, she was panicky but not afraid. she had like 2 handphones in it, one is like the 3310, old nokia model, the other a camera phone in which she was gonna buy it from her friend at $120 and in her purse, about $200 total, almost $400 in her bag. of course it is time for her to panick!

so after reaching home, she realised her bag has gone missing, searched the car, nothing. she decided to borrow my ez-link and go back to church. after 2 hours she came home. still.... nothing.

she kept telling me, she's not afraid cos many times (and i really mean MANY) she has found missing wallets, purses, handphones and returned them to their respective owners so God would definitely make sure that someone would return her her belongings.

soon, she left the house a second time to go search for her bag in church at the same time she would stay over for evening service.

when i arrived, i saw her face, all happy! hahaha... she found her bag! however, the expensive phone was broken. nothing lost though. she said that someone found her bag in the carpark and returned it to her. a car must have ran over her phone.

she was too sad. but i could see it in her eyes, guess she was quite heart broken cos she has not paid for the phone. $120 is about 1/4 of her total income. but she told me, nvm, at least she has gotten back the majority of the items with the $200 untouched.

as i sat in service, i couldn't focus, cos i felt sad for her. $120 is no joke for a maid k, the only earn $200 - $300. of course not inclusive of CPF. all i could do was pray for her. i prayed that God would help her not feel so sad and heartbroken over her lost and that God would continue to bless her like he has always done.

wednesday...
just a while ago, my maid told me that she told this incident to this lady at my area (remember my previous story of my maid returning a hp to this women who is always cold to her??) anyway, the women was greatful, and these days instead of my maid greeting her, she would greet my maid. so, this lady offered my maid one of these latest nokia phones at only $120 i looked at it and told myself, it is worth a lot of money!

what my maid does is that she goes around the neighbourhood, buying second hand electronics, bring it back to batam and earn a profit out of it. so after her daughter checked the price of that phone in batam, it was worth $230!!! wow! wait there's still more!! the lady even GAVE her another phone!!! a sony ericson phone, so once she goes back to batam this coming week, she would have earned another $3oo at least!

$300 her pay + $300 CPF + $300 from phone sales, she earning 1K a month!!! wow!!!

God's blessing's really upon her, even as a maid, she pays about 20% of her income to tithings and faith plegde. i really wish God could bless me like He does for my maid...

i just feel soooo touched! AMEN!!!!
MY GOD IS A GOD OF PROVIDENCE!

God really blesses those of a humble heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home