Thursday, August 10, 2006

10/08/06


the bike trail is the dark green line. (i'm so proud of myself for completing most of the trail for the first time. had lots of praise from the dudes i met =DD)


i passed by many squirrels in which i tried to take thier pics but they were too shy. i saw monitor lizards, so huge, the length of my arm!!! they too ran real fast when i got off my bike to take their pics.

ahh!! i forgot to take the pic of the flowing fresh water!!! SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! like a little river. i did not expect myself to go so far and not turn back. wanted to take the pictures as i turned back.




remember the last time i blogged and i said i stopped at the stairs to continue the trail to the foot of bukit timah hill, this time i decide to forget about getting lost, climb that stairs and go on. (i had the picture of that like 20 step flight of stairs, dunnoe where's it now. zzz..)

this time, i reached the foot of bukit timah hill!!! WHOOOOOO!!! and on the way, i met some dudes who led me back. THANK GOD! cos i was indeed lost and they were heading my way.



we had to continue back from the foot of bukit timah hill to bukit panjang. and the trail this times, was twice as treacherous as the first half!! as u can see, we had to stop as terrence needed to puke. and he puked soooo much! like 4 times with chunk loads of food. looked like eggs. haha...


i was soooooooooooooooo tired, climbing all that slopes, determined not to get down from my bike so as to follow up with my new-found-friends. (shawn, in blue and terrence in white) they are cool dudes. shawn, he's REAL GOOD! he climbed a slope soooooo steep, my jaws literally dropped!

i tried, and i went 1/3 of it HAHAHAHA!!

and so we went on, going down steep slopes which are sooo cool! the labour of our hard work from climbing all that steep slopes. ha... but going down slopes need skill too. terrence fell on 2 slopes, i skidded (but did not fall) on one of the steepest. BUT IT WAS SOOO FUN! my back wheel kept skidding down, it looked like i was starring in the tokyo drift. shawn was like "woah woah WOAH!" i was like "WHEEEE WHOOO WOOOHOOO!!!!"

my favourite, the tunnel. a DARK tunnel which echoed as i cheered through it. hahaha!!! I LOVED IT!



this is a picture from the park. steep slope? AS IF! the ones i went down in the trail were 3 times steeper! my body felt as if it was falling off the front! i was soo scared on one of them. or rather the steepest of all the steep slopes. my hand griped the brakes so tight, u'd find blisters on the sides of my thumbs!

finally, 3/4 round the whole trail, (which means, bukit panjang to the foot of bukit timah hill and back in a circle) terrence could not take it, so we detoured out onto main road, just after rail mall. about 4 km to my house. as much as i wanted to complete the trail, i was relieved we were out of it. i was dying. HA!

haha.. they were so amused at how "no fear" i was hahaha... i did not put on any helmets or anything. and i went on alone which is a big NONO in this trail cos it's too quiet. u can die there and be found the next morning hahaha...

also, as it was my first time, they kept praising me for being able to complete most of the trail. =D this kept me going and made me feel soooooo proud of myself!!! =DD

SEE! I'M SOOOO PROUD OF MYSELF!!! I FEEL SOOO GOOD! HAHAHAHA!! (high I ar, cannot help it =DDDD)



hehe i took this pic as we were cycling on the road. if my dad knew, he'd kill me. (now, what's tt traffic rule about no handphone while driving again?)

yea.. OUT!!! whee!!! i was sooooo thirsty! i made a HUGE mistake not bringing water, i covered a longer trail then both of them, cos they did not come in from the park. and by the time we were 2/3 on the trail, they had finished all their water. SO OF COURSE I WAS DYING!!!

i got my maid to bring me money HEH! i did not bring my wallet. (how dumb)

bought myseld a well deserved, 1.5 litre of H20! yippee!! and tt marked the end of my adventure.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home