Monday, December 25, 2006

25/12/06

hmmm.. today's a really nice day. sitting behind watching the drama... and it's so cozy at the back, ah.....

anyways, my friends ps me!!! but oh well... hahaha...

am surprised that i actually got something from carmen. was so awkward and funny when she passed me the gift, cos i was SHOCKED! hahaha... but i'm thankful. she's sweet.

and at least i know xw still remembers me! hahaha...

the performance was great, and i'm sooooo tempted to upload declan's pic, WUAHAHAHA!!! black mail him. but am lazy. (as usual)

after everything, my family had a wonderful (and expensive) dinner. i hate expensive food, cos i think of all the stuff i can do if i used the money otherwise. hahaha... but i thought, since it was a festive season, i'd not spoil everything.

i am only willing to spend huge amounts on food for others. but when it comes to my dad or whoever spending the money, i'd rather just eat a plate of $2 chicken rice and save the rest which can feed me a further 50 plates of chicken rice. it still has the same effect right? feeling full. haha...

but i kinda wished i could spend my time with my friends. it's just so nice seeing pple happy and smiling.. but everuthing's ruined cos of my upcoming exam, which i wanted to work hard for, but after these few days of celebration, work tmr.... man, my days are BURNT! and exam's THIS THURSDAY! like wth right!?

i mean, the timing's so stinking stupid (i felt like swearing hahaha) and marketing is such a HUGE topic. HOW TO STUDY IN 5 days!? though now i'm left with 2.... man.....

oh well.. at least i did something that made me feel good. i finished my handbills. felt so wonderful. i could give out hand bills all my life..

i pray for God's hand over everything. exams and the biggest test of faith. MAN! HOW AM I GONNA GET MY FINANCIAL FUNDINGS GOD HELP ME!!! i'm doing my best already. working whenever they have a slot, but this means, that i'll miss church this week... ARGH! oh well...

i still praise him! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home