Tuesday, January 09, 2007

09/01/07

have been real tired for the past few days man. doing 2 jobs for now, need money to pay for ........ hahahahaha!!! by faith, helping my uncle will bring in enough cash. God bless my uncle with business so i may get blessed as well!

hahaha... so i have been at jjc, see hei wai hahaha... tmr!!! cca open house! they said i could join them for rugby 7s! I CANT WAIT! i hope i'd get to play!!! cos i have not played in a really REALLY long time.

and to make things more nervous, it's a SEVENS game! *shivers*

i hope i do get to play. somehow i doubt i'd play but yet i believe i'd get a chance to hahaha..

oh well! i feel like part of school again!!! being in JJC has made me have that feeling of nostalgia.. i missed school, being around my teachers etc.. i wish i could be in school forever, yet not take any exams nor have any hw! WOOOHOOO!!!

being around JJC's teachers gave me that sense of warmth, wierd huh! haha, but i hope more teachers come and talk to us and make orders!!!!

yea!!! rugby tmr!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home