Saturday, December 30, 2006

30/12/06

ok, i received a package today with loads of goodies and a reallt sweet message hahaha!!!

thx miss chow!!!

ha.. the most enjoyable thing this christmas, is really reading all ur cards! they're all so nice and heart warming.

well, packed with thai goodies, i had a great time munching on em! hahaha... especially love the coconut candies. Mmm..mM!

well, miss chow, the bak kua thing, it's CUTTLE FISH!!! HAHAHAHA!!! roasted cuttle fish or something. ha...

well.. thanks sooooo much for the package. it made a huge entrance through my house, first the post man, then my mom lalalala all the way to my room. hahaha...

though i cant exactly enjoy this christmas cos of work, i guess it's been real nice... well.. new year's ruined too... work work work... man... though i love work, i would love to spend more time with my church friends...

hmmm... next few weeks are gonna be real busy weeks... i dunnoe what's wrong with me. but i just want to spend time with my friends...

last night, i slept at 4am. i couldn't sleep. wonder why... i thought of gabriel LOH. wonder what happened to him. i thought about my relationship with God. though i dun feel far from him, i feel tt i'm not keeping up. wierd.. i dunnoe what i am feeling...

but i thank God for everything... i just hope for a bit more freedom. wierd huh.... when i am in school, i longed for freedom, now tt i'm "free" i still long for freedom.

what kind of freedom am i looking for?

from the inside out,
Lord my soul cries out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home