Sunday, July 22, 2007

22/07/07

even as time begins to tick away, like light slowly diminishing and darkness fills every empty space.

i'm afraid of the days to come.
with no one to turn to, only god and my blog. god hears, god speaks, but there's nothing to take me away from what i'm going to go through the next 2 weeks.

even if i have someone by my side to encourage me, to pull me through everyday, it'd be a burden but it means loads to me.

how time really flies when u're in the money. (money!? hahahaha!!! wth! i meant army. i think i was thinking about how tight my budget is. my allowance is just too little haha..) i just realised 2 weeks past since i've got my last allowance. how the minutes fly even right now as i type this. how fast the world spins by.

how funny, days past real fast yet, time in camp past so slow... i'd go crazy one day.

back to that place where i wished i have no dreams at night or i'd suffer the next day. guess what col said last time was so true. if u dream at night, u tend to wake up feeling real tired... however, the only things that put a smile on my face are dreams that seem so real, i'd spend all day thinking about what happened at night. how i wish, a day would come, where my dream aint just a dream but me living it. (not those scary ones though they seem to amuse me in the morning. imagine me, hunted by supersoldiers. NIGHTMARE!)

oh well.. i'm feeling better after writing this. i feel like i've lost every friend, i've treasured over these 4 yrs... making new ones but they only last till i pass out. nonetheless, these people have helped me through many phases of my life.

no freedom at every point of life.
set me free.

1 Comments:

Blogger estherfoong. said...

you haven't (: we region effies are always here for you ya? just a call away (:

1:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home