Wednesday, August 03, 2005

hmmm... titleless i guess..

dunnoe wad to say or wad to do. haha... juz deleted my previous entry after some thoughts about it... dun wan to stir anything up ya... past is the past, why bring it up ya?

so erm... i hope u pple are enjoying life and all.. haha.. i am.. juz tt sometimes i feel down haha.. for no reason. but today, i'm hyper! hahaha... i was juz singing praises all day long lol! at least i put a smile on someone's face with idiotic singing haha.. made ray smile!! ya am proud of myself!! was singing 'the joy of the Lord is my strength' to her.. haha.. u noe, the iddy version. haha...

guess, there's nothing much these days except tt i am starting to buck up more on my work ya... sooo guess i'm gonna go to bed.. nitez pple!

*************************************
haha.. i wanted to update about something i nearly forgot!! haha.. if u have realised, i juz changed my blog song! haha.. this song have been ringing in my head. dunnoe why la! haha... it doesn't really mean anything to me juz tt, it makes my mood. the tune and all... haha...
these few songs are juz running through my head throughout the day : five for fighting-'superman', 'collide', 'last thing on my mind', 'dream'. haha.. maybe if i can find these songs, i'll put em up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home