Monday, August 01, 2005

the joy of the Lord is my strength!!

woot~ hahaha.. i am juz feeling soo happy today la! hahaha.... the day was juz kinda filled with laughter... hmmm... service juz now was supereb too la!! haha.... now i'm juz singing praises to the Lord cos i'm happy.

on the way back home in pastor martin's car, i was juz listening to hillsongs and there, i juz felt the presence of the Lord sooo strongly and all i felt like doin was to play my guitar and worship Him. the desire was sooo great like as if it was an addiction. it was like i MUST do it. but my guitar string's broken. guess i'll get one soon. tml perhaps.

yea.... it juz feels soo good when i worship God... i juz love the joy of the Lord. it really feel GREAT! hahahaha...

back to school. problems and all, but NO SWEAT! the Lord's my strength, my shelter, my ALL! gonna go to bed already nitez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home