Friday, October 28, 2005

28/10/2005

ok, it's 12.14am on a lovely friday! =D

should i go to school later?

haha.. anyway, i just returned from watching the movie "legend of zoro" which was quite an ok show. haha.. doesn't have that impacting feeling like when i watch other movies. nice action show and like how 98.7 would do it,

*chomp chomp chomp!* "i give it 3 out of 5 bites!"

lame haha.. yea i know.

i enjoyed my night... went out, walked a bit with moses, den had lots of fun in the arcade and we met hao wen, amanda and liang kai. hahaha.. funny bunch. talking about gays and stuff. ya, me going out with a guy. (how desperate can i get!?) haha...

alright, my dad has left the country and once again, i was not aware.. only found out when my mom called to tell me it was raining heavily and that she's fetching my dad to the airport. haiz...

feeling a little like _____ (i dunnoe how to describe.)

the rain makes the atmosphere juz how i want it. if i dun have parents i'd probably be down somewhere quiet, drinking enjoying the rain, and probably talking to God.

many things... many many things.. i had soooo much time to think about them today while i was waiting for kira and mr chen to finish their conversation. okok, no time to write about it. suppose to be in the part 2 of my "speech"

but like, i guess i feel sad inside. i'd really love to be with some people i really want to be with. but it's juz whether they find my company enjoyable. i love my friends... all of them...

i juz feel like talking to God now... school's ending, chinese and OP are coming. but i know it's time to make a difference.

i want to be someone. someone who can achieve... really want to... i am juz fortunate to get by this time. am so close to promotion... 2 marks... 2% rather... but still thank God.

to all my friends, u're important to me no matter where i stand as ur friend. ya...

goodnite people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home