Friday, June 02, 2006

02/06/06

juz in a few moments, i'm gonna leave my house and down to town for my training. hahaha...

gonna be a waiter!!! i'm lazy and at the same time not say excited but wanting to know what goes on in the F&B sector of the hotel industry. gonna be something i'd get to discover over time. haha...

i hope i dun reach late. will prolly get a lil lost, hope not! haha... my first time going there alone.

tmr i'd be leaving for malaysia and i've been trying my best to hold myself back from reading my book. guess what! i'm almost halfway through!! hahahaha.. it's getting simply soo dramatic, it's getting me hooked onto it. haha... how engaging a book can sometimes be.

alright. off to dinner. need to leave like in 10 mins time... ha.... sian a bit la, haven pask my bag and all... wonder what time it'll all end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home