Sunday, August 07, 2005

wasted a day..

today, there's nothing much cos i'm home the whole day!! haha... boring and lonely la... wanted to look for pple to go out but think i dun wan to la.. it's like the best day for a family outing but all my parents could do today is spend thier WHOLE day watching japanese drama... it's really the WHOLE day. i barely stepped out of my room, din see much of my sister. all i did, play game, eat, study, sleep, play more games, watch tv, and juz repeat these few things la...

morning went by slow and nicely... was cool. afternoon was when i started studying and playing alot.. oh my... i dun wan to be addicted la... shall not waste my time on games anymore.. the day's coming to an end. gonna make full use of this time now..

i really feel like going out, but i should have asked pple like an hour earlier.. it's already 7 la... wad's there to hang out. ha... anyway, i'll spend my time on my work and doing some things i always wanted to do but din have the time. (cos i'm playing games.)

sooo ya... i really hope everyone's enjoying their day ya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home