Friday, August 05, 2005

with a nice day, it usually comes a bad.

today was bad... din want to go to school cos i wanted to catch up with my work... my mom was like being so nice till i had no choice... man.. i'm quite mad about it la. if i din have much work, today would be the most wonderful day of the whole year...

today, was a total waste of time! chinese which lasted 30 mins but 15 for me cos i took my time. stupid dialogue session with some minister which killed one of my breaks, leaving me with a 30 min break. (when it's supposed to be 1hr 30mins...)

den it was like physics, maths, GP. which lasted like only 2hrs before the day end. worse of all, i have marching. damn! i could have gone home to finish up but os of marching, i've just and i say JUST reach home. i want to finish my chem file cos i dun wan to stay back tml!!

i've been trying to copy finish but it seems sooo infinite! argh!! everyday, i've got hw, and only after i finish den i start on the file but everytime i want to start on the file, it's about 9.30! and i can only copy at most 1 set!!! if not the usual, half a set. argh!!

my mom should have juz turned back this morning la... really! i am unhappy tt y day was just wasted away like tt when i can make use of the day to relief myself of my stress...

cant even get to touch games. sooo irritating.... guess i cant maple much for a really long time la.... zzzzz..

anyway, one good thing happened la. at least... i've been praying for my PW yesterday and this morning cos whenever we keep coming up with a new idea, the idea seemed to be done already by some pple... sooo frustrating. but today, we went to clarify, and guess wad, our idea is actually kinda new! OMW!! (oh my word) i'm like soo happy la! finally can get started!!

so ya... am really happy to know t our pw is very feasible and fits in to our society. so hope i can do well in it! praise God!

anyway, i have to go eat dinner and bathe den probably start work even though i am sooo frustrated to the extent i dun feel like doing it already... haiz... bb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home