Friday, October 28, 2005

28/10/2005

i dun get it? everything was juz going soooo wrong a moment, i wanted to juz give out a loud shout.

i dun feel like getting into the details but i think that it's my mind playing with me.

guess it's cos i'm hungry, frustrated, tired, body's aching...

man.. it's a long time since i last trained. my mind's juz playing tricks on me.

i was asking God, like "what's going on!?!?!?!?"

next, i walked out of the room, come back, and eveything was fine. could it be like there's juz some spirit of frustration in my room??

thank God i'm feeling tottaly fine. ha.. thank You God...

through this whole situation, i realise my addiction to the net. cos i could not connect. haiz.. i muz control. many other things happened la.. internet was juz one of it.

btw, u should catch the new survivor-like series, "the biggest loser". it's very emotional.. ha... okok, i'm really tired to continue.. nite..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home