Sunday, October 30, 2005

29/10/2005

wierd game but since i was picked to do it, why not? i have never thought about the strange and wierd parts of me. ok, let's get to it.

"here's the game. introduce 10 quirks or idiosyncrasies of yours on your blog, following which you are free to pick 5 more people to do the same thing."
1. i like sleeping in a thunder storm. the louder the thunder, the nicer the sleep.
2. i look out the window every night for about 20 minutes juz looking far into the lights without my spectacles, occasionally closing my eyes for about 3 seconds and opening them again. each time i do it, the lights kinda shrink from a blurry "splash" of light to a more focused one, this makes me think that i am regaining my eye sight. (i'm going blind. bet i'll 1000 degrees in 2 years' time.)
3. i loooooove eating chocolates. i eat them like rice, and once the chocolate runs out, i tend to go round blaming my sis and my dad for finishing it. my mom is sooo scared i'd finish all the chocolates at home, she resorted to storing them in her wardrobe. hahaha..(since i saw the word chocolate in col's blog, i' reminded about my chocolate craze)
4. i juz go wild and stupid when i am hyped up - i'm as good as being drunk; ask me to spill and i will.
5. ok, i'm a big boy but i'm crazy over kim possible too. =P
6. i try aligning my eye lids whenever they become uneven due to lack of sleep. as in, one would be double eye lid, the other single, and i'll make them both single by trying to fold my eye lid.
7. no one knows this but i do about 50 or more light push ups again the toilet sink before bathing most of the time.
8. i hate sit-ups.
9. i have 2-3 1.5litre bottles by my bedside everynight cos i'd wake up in the middle of the night and drink up to half a bottle of water.
10. i tend to day dream when i'm extremely bored, and sometimes, i end up doing silly actions to myself because it is what i am doing in my "dream". i dun usually realise it until sometime. so i always tell myself never to daydream in public cos i'd probably be smiling and nodding to myself or worst, practicing a speech out loud and not realising it.
finally i'm done
ok here's the 5 people i have nominated to do this.
it juz comes to my head randomly.
1. Akira
2.Anders
3.Enos
4.Samantha (chimp)
5.gracie
ok, tt's about it, do try it even if i did not state ur name, it probably juz slipped my mine or i think u'd probably not do it. actually, i think kira and anders wont do it but i'm lazy to go choose pple. so i u do do it, let me know i'll go read it. ahaha...
nitez pple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home